Preschoolers are a lot of fun to buy gifts for. They love anything new! These great preschooler gifts under 15 dollars are perfect for both boys and girls.
I try to balance buying cheap trinkets with items that will last a little longer. The gifts below make great stocking stuffers or gifts when you need a little something to bring to a home with small children.
Side note: have you noticed how big Christmas stockings have .gotten?! It takes a lot more stuff to fill those up these days!
This post contains affiliate links, if you click the link and make a purchase, I receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Work From Home Simplified is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
Great Preschool Gifts Under 15 Dollars
1. Skip Hop Zoo Take-Along Nightlight, Otis Owl. Between monsters under the bed and middle of the night trips to the bathroom this easy to turn on and carry flashlight is a great preschooler gift.
2. Play Visions Crayola Color Bath Dropz 3.59 Ounce (60 Tablets) These quick dissolving bath tablets make bath time even more fun! Sometimes preschoolers exhausted from a full day of activity need a little nudge to get into the tub. Make bath time fun for the Preschooler in your life!
3. Crayola 16 Semi-Moist Oval Pans Watercolor Set with Brush. Arts and crafts and mess making are both a hit with preschoolers. Watercolors offer a great opportunity for self-discovery.
4. Dr. Bronner’s Organic Pure Castile Bar Soap, Baby-mild – 5 oz – 2 pk Yes, their OWN bar of soap for a gift. Preschoolers spend a lot of time in the “do it myself” stage. They also need to spend a lot of time washing their hands even when they don’t want to! We love this bar of soap gift for unsupervised handwashing and ie: bathroom sink play time.
5. Play-Doh Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Set (Mickey) 3year olds and 4 year olds LOVE play-doh. A cute gift like this Micky Mouse set or even a couple containers of a child’s favorite colors is sure to be a hit.
6. Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages for Minor Cuts, Nickelodeon PAW Patrol, Assorted Sizes, 20 ct Band-Aids come in lots of favorite characters. In addition to making a boo-boo better they are fun body stickers too! 7. Educational Insights Magic Moves Electronic Wand Preschoolers are natural entertainers. This microphone shaped game is a great preschooler gift for self-entertainment, group play or silly time with mom. It encourages both imagination and following directions.
8. The eeBoo Color Go Fish Playing Cards Game is a fun way to teach how to play card games. The bright colored fish shaped cards are just right for little hands. By learning to take turns this great preschooler gift teaches a lesson disguised as a fun game.
9. Kids Puzzles for Toddlers 3 Years, 4 in 1 Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles with a Storage Box (Ocean Animals) Puzzles are another great preschooler gift. This set comes with for different puzzles in its own tin to store them in. 10. Books are my go-to gift for all ages. One of our favorites books for preschoolers is If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Mini Book and CD (If You Give.)
Buying great gifts for 3 year old and 4 year old preschooler boys and girls can be a lot of fun without costing a lot of money. All of the recommendations above cost less than $15.00 and many provide an education component as well.
Additional Posts You Might Like: